Report a "Bad Advisor"


You should report a bad advisors
if you think you've been
given bad advice

Life Insurance
Estate Planning
Income Tax Planning
Retirement Planning
Stocks/Mutual Funds
Any other advice given by an attorney, CPA, financial planner, or insurance agent

If you need a comprehensive review of your situation, you should
check out the C.A.L.M. Plan.

To download the C.A.L.M. brochure, please click here.

Fill out the following and you will be forwarded specific instructions on reporting a bad advisor.

First Name
Last Name
Email Address
I want to find out if I have bad advisors (Y/N)
I want to find a good advisor (Y/N)
We respect your privacy and we will not sell your e-mail address

3260 S. Lakeshore Dr., St. Joseph, MI 49085